Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Where To Begin...

Well, third times the charm...

After two failed attempts to start up an insightful and witty blog (adios "Tales of the Tinkerbelly" and "Cardio and Cake"), I've decided I buckle down and make this dream a reality. With a helpful nudge from a friend I have created "Creating Balance".

So what's it going to be? I have no idea...

It's not that I don't have a lot to write about. Starting a new job, Writing a thesis, Planning a wedding and Working it at the gym keep my days chock-o-block full (capitalization intentional, each of these activities warrant a capital letter!). So, with the craziness of my everyday life I figured, heck, why not add a blog into the mix!

and so it begins....
xoxo K

1 Comments:

Blogger kyle kushnir said...

yay Kate! I mean, cake!

June 30, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home