Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012...the BIG year!

Who in their right mind would start a new job, potentially quit it, write a thesis and get married all in one year....




FYI:This was me doing my Home for the Holiday virtual 10k run on Christmas Day. It was POURING rain and I could barely stand up it was so windy...epic (I wish you could see that I am wearing candy cane knee highs and garland in my hair!)


Back on topic...Yes my life is extremely full these days and the challenge of staying level has become increasingly difficult. Maybe difficult isn't the right word. Perhaps life is just so different for me now I feel outside of my comfort zone. So the newness of it all is making it feel like a challenge.





Despite having tons on my plate I have made the obligatory new years resolutions. Five of them to be exact.

1-Create and embrace balance in my life

2-Take my makeup off before I go to bed

3- Go to the dentist

4- Do a pull up

5-Survive this wedding  so I can enjoy my marriage


I am pretty confident I will succeed in them all (although it's January 7th and I've yet to remember to take my make up off or begin searching for a dentist).



Case in point...a tragic post holiday cheer morning with my sparkly evening makeup half way down my face tsk tsk


The tough ones have begun though. After a holiday full of far to much cheer I have started my January with a vow of sobriety for the month and mixing up my usual "routine" by eating and working out in different ways.

Week one down and so far so good! I'm feeling very balanced and healthy this week. With Heather's help I'm owning the beefcake weight room at the Gym and the Manfriend and I are slowly plugging away at the wedding madness.

I'm really looking forward to all the fun, excitement, magic and memories 2012 has to bring!

Off to get get groceries Cauliflower Pizza and Sweet Potato Chili fries for dinner (maybe I'll even post some pictures!?! Look at me go...Blogger McBloggerson!)


Xoxox K

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Good blog!

January 26, 2012 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Love it! I am officially subscribed!

March 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home