Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Something to think about

This made me think...





After watching this video on Heather's Blog I started thinking about what Happiness truly means. I couldn't agree more with Ted's concept that working towards becoming happy through achievement is a lose lose situation. You will ultimatly continue to strive for something that is unattainable.

You have one life to live...

Why strive for whats out there? When you should look at what's already here?

What am I thankful for? (in no particular order...otherwise my love of oats before friends could be called into question)

The Big Things

BearCat: Despite her attitude she shows me love every day.
Manfriend: He allows me, for the first time ever, to truly be myself
SteelCutOats: Because they are my happy thought.
Friends: I am a quality not quantity friend. The ones in my life are so beyond amazing it hurts.
School: For opening my eyes to everything life has to offer.

The Little Big Things

How it smells after it rains
Steamed milk with cinnamon
Finishing a painting
Post workout euphoria
Massages
Crossing the finish line
Laughing till you cry

xoxo K

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I am so happy that you discovered my little blog on the big internet:) Great post, BearCat, Manfriend, Oats and all:)

March 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home